Commercial Cleaning Services
Office Cleaning | Front Office Services | F&B Services | Hygiene Solutions
Our dedicated commercial cleaning team is trained and understands the needs for a variety of commercial solutions. Our world-class services align with our core values of innovation, environmental conservation and transformation through empowerment. Furthermore, our services are scheduled in a way that ensures no interruptions in the workflows of our clients.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
We are commited to ensuring that your commercial facilities present a healthy working environment. Our comprehensive janitorial services clean, sanitize and disinfect the surfaces, hardware, offices and common areas of your facility from top to bottom and are customized to meet your needs and convenience. Whether daily, weekly or monthly, our services are always available on demand.
Our goal is to have your establishment all spick and span to make a great first impression on clients and visitors and a lasting impression on visitors and employees, boosting productivity in the workplace.
We provide personnel that are outgoing and friendly who are sociable with a natural talent for customer service. We want our client’s guests to feel as though they can get anything they might want without delay. We tailor make this according to your functionality and needs. The aim is to ensure that the front desk operations are adequately covered by providing a consistent and efficient customer service by:
• Ensuring that the highest standards of hospitality
• Completion of all relevant procedures laid down
• The front office is adequately covered at all times
• Accurate and timely reports
• Clients’ guests complaints kept at a minimum
We have personnel that cater for Food and Beverage Services; they are equipped to handle the following roles:
• Greeting customers/staff and answer their questions about menu items and specials
• Take food and/or drink orders from staff
• Relay staff’s orders to other kitchen personnel
• Prepare food and drink orders e.g. sandwiches, salads, and coffee
• Serve food and drinks at staff’s desk
• Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, and/or serving counters
• Replenish and stock service stations, cabinets, and tables
• Set tables or prepare food trays for new customers